Requests for funding are subject to a 4-step process. There is no closing dates or donation rounds at The Tindall Foundation unless you are eligible to receive a donation via one of our Funding Managers. Because we do not consider urgent or retrospective applications, we recommend that you submit your request at least four months before you need the donation.
Prior to submitting an application, please ensure that your project fits within our Programme Areas
- All prospective applicants will need to register to obtain a log-in account (see step 4)
- We will send you an automatic email for validation purposes (please check your junk mail inbox if you have not received this email within five minutes)
- Once validated, you can proceed with the Application Process by logging in using your account
- Complete a short eligibility questionnaire
- If you are deemed eligible, you will be directed to fill in the Foundation’s preliminary application request.
This information from your preliminary application provides us with a brief overview to determine one of the following outcomes:
- Full application invited
- Referral to a Funding Manager – applicant invited to approach a Tindall Foundation Funding Manager directly. Please note Funding Managers do have closing dates for funding rounds and need to be contacted for these dates
- Advised by email that your request does not fit our criteria and priorities
If invited to submit a full application, details on how to do this will be emailed to you
If you require assistance, please give us a call on 09 488 0170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org