Please note that The Tindall Foundation does not fund the following:
- All Health, Medical and Disabilities Initiatives, including Equipment, Expenses etc.
- All Sport and Recreation, including Sport Equipment, Expenses etc
- All Core Education, including Scholarships, Equipment, Activities etc
- Buildings or land
- Capital Assets or Equipment costing over $1,500
- Drama, Art or Performing Arts
- Loans and Endowment Funds
- Overseas Travel, Expenses, Exchange Programmes etc
- Projects Outside the Geographic Borders of New Zealand
- Religious or Political Advocacy or Advancement
- Venture Capital Initiatives
- Urgent or Retrospective Applications
A bit unsure?
Please contact us if you are unsure whether your project meets our assessment criteria.
However, if the purpose and client group of the organisation/initiative is primarily focused on the below points, then your application will not qualify for a donation through The Tindall Foundation:
- Health or disability
NB: The Trustees do not respond to personal approaches