Our Funding Managers section includes links to each Funding Manager’s website.
The Tindall Foundation facebook page is where we share links, photos and updates regularly. ‘Like’ us to get these updates.
- DIA Charities is responsible for registering and monitoring charitable organisations in New Zealand. The website hosts the register of charities, and the public can search for information on registered charities.
- Hikurangi Foundation is a charitable organisation which helps New Zealanders take action on environmental sustainability and climate change. The Tindall Foundation and Todd Foundation were its founding funders. The interactive website provides blogs and information on projects they support.
- Inland Revenue – Non-profit organisations is a new website which has information on income tax for charitable organisations, registering with the Charities Commissions, tax responsibilities with staff and volunteers, and other useful information for non-profits.
- Inspiring Communities is a New Zealand network and exchange which supports national community-led community initiatives, with funding from The Tindall Foundation. The website has case studies on national community initiatives.
- New Zealand Social Entrepreneur Fellowship is a peer learning community of New Zealand social entrepreneurs. The Fellowship has been brought together by the Social Innovation Investment Group – a key group of funders, philanthropists and community leaders fostering social innovation in New Zealand. The website has profiles on fellowship recipients and the Social Investment group, and information on social entrepreneurism.
- Payroll Giving is a voluntary scheme for both employers and employees. Payroll giving enables employees to make donations directly from their pay and receive immediate tax credits via PAYE – in other words, you can give as you earn. This is a link from the Generosity Hub which provides excellent information on payroll giving and is divided into sections to help employees, employers and charities.
- Philanthropy New Zealand provides services and professional development for people working in the philanthropic sector in New Zealand. The website includes helpful information, research and resources.
- TechSoup New Zealand provides donated and discounted technology products and services from companies such as Microsoft and Symantec to eligible New Zealand charitable organisations.
- Volunteer Now is a website provided by Volunteering New Zealand where people can search on a database for volunteering opportunities and register their interest.