Applying for Tindall Foundation funding is a simple process. We will guide you through the steps you need to take to apply. Please ensure you have read our exclusions and ensure your initiative fits our criteria.
Step 1: Eligibility Questionnaire
Firstly, you will be asked to complete a brief eligibility questionnaire. Once you’ve answered a few simple questions, we will be able to advise if, from your answers, we think you are eligible to continue your funding application.
Step 2: Preliminary Application
This form is designed to allow us to assess whether your organisation should submit a more detailed application.
You will need to describe in a clear and concise way:
- The initiative you are requesting a donation for
- The plans you have to put your initiative in place
- The people who will carry out the initiative and their qualifications/experience
- How much money you are requesting per annum
- For what period of time will you be requesting money for – If the requested amount is for 1,2 or 3 years.
Step 3: Full Application
If you are invited to complete a full application you will be asked to give more in-depth details of the information you provided in your Preliminary Application. Your full application will need to clearly demonstrate:
- The need for your initiative
- How your initiative will be meeting this need
- The outcomes/results of your initiative and the benefits
NB: if you are applying under Families and Social Services or Environmental criteria, and your initiative is local rather than national, your application will be referred to a Funding Manager. Funding Manager donations range from $1,000 to $15,000 and there are different maximum amounts depending on the Funding Manager and the region.
Please read a sample of the questions asked on our online application form: Sample Application Form 12 14 (2)