During this uncertain period, The Tindall Foundation stands together with our communities and the organisations and people who serve them.Our top priorities are the health and wellbeing of our team and whānau, the organisations we work with, and the communities we serve.
Our thoughts and love go out to those who have been affected seriously by the virus to date. We remain open for business.
We understand things are changing rapidly for the organisations we fund as we face this challenge together. In light of the increasing strain COVID-19 is putting on our community, our Trustees have immediately made available some additional funds to help address the emerging needs of families and whānau during the months ahead. In the first instance we will be distributing extra funds to our Local Donation Managers. We will continue to work with them to understand how the extra funding can best be used to serve their communities in this new environment.
- The Tindall Foundation remains open for business more or less as usual. Our Donations Team is able to work remotely, and still work to support you over the next few weeks as needed.
- We continue to stay open for applications for funding.
- We will continue to fulfil all prior and on-going funding commitments.
- While we won’t be holding any face to face meetings, we are still available for any funding-related support via phone, Zoom etc.
- Our team will also be reaching out to other key partners to see how we can best support them and communities through this challenging period.
We want to assure you we are only a phone call or email away. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries via our usual email addresses and we will post updated information on our Facebook page and website, as needed. The wellbeing of our whole community is top of mind as we all take steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone around us.
We believe that by remaining calm, responsive and compassionate we will be able to adapt to further changes as they arise and we don’t anticipate any significant disruption to our ability to provide our services.