JobFest15 is a unique opportunity for employers and young job seekers to connect face-to-face and discuss job opportunities. JobFest15 is an Auckland Council youth employment initiative organised to create the opportunity for young people and the city’s leading employers to connect.
The fun event, which is being held on 21 February at Manukau Institute of Technology, hopes to match young people with employers looking to fill real jobs.
Mayor Len Brown, Minster of Economic Development Steven Joyce, and our co-founder Stephen Tindall will be speaking at the event.
There will be free food, live music (including headliner Sammy J) and free transport for registered attendees.
At JobFest15 young people will have the chance to:
- Visit employers at specially set-up stands to find out about their company and the jobs they have to offer
- Book in to meet with an employer they would like to work for, then on the day have a chat about jobs they’re interested in applying for, and maybe even walk away with a job offer
- Watch presentations by businesses to explain more about what they do and the kind of opportunities they offer, and hear about the jobs they’re trying to fill right now
- Connect with a range of free services to help them get ready to work and find a job
- Plus, get hands-on help with CV building, job applications and interview
Date : 21 February 2015
Venue : Manukau Institute of Technology
Address : Corner of Manukau Station Road and Davies Avenue, directly above Manukau
Register now for JobFest