WestREAP and Buller REAP have been Funding Manager for the Tindall Foundation on the West Coast since 2006, distributing funds on our behalf within the West Coast region. A local area committee, made up of representatives from Buller REAP, WestREAP and the community meet twice annually to consider applications. For more information click here. Read The Tindall Foundation guidelines and criteria for more information on what the funding covers.
When to apply: Dates for the funding round each year are;
- 15th June – Funding round opens and applications are invited.
- 15th August – Preliminary Applications close
- 15th September – Notification to Preliminary Applicants.
- 31st October – Full Applications close
- 30th November – Notification and Distribution of Funds.
We suggest you apply two months prior to the cut off date, as this is a two-stage application process.