THE TINDALL FOUNDATION PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Tindall Foundation (TTF, we, us, our) is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement sets out how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, without notice to you, by posting an updated version of the privacy statement on our website.
We collect personal information from you when you make an application for funding, work with us on any joint projects, or otherwise actively provide us with your personal information. The information we collect may include:
- your name and position at your organisation
- your contact information, which may include your email address, physical address and/or phone number
- information about your interactions with us
We also collect anonymised and aggregated information about how people use and interact with our websites. Individuals cannot be identified from this information.
We use your personal information in order to:
- process and make decisions on applications for funding
- meet our reporting obligations under the Charities Act 2005
- perform any services, or provide any support, we have agreed to provide to you or your organisation, including to deliver any funds
- where you have subscribed, send you our newsletter
- carry out our internal administrative activities
We may share information with:
- the Department of Internal Affairs Charities Services and any other parties in order to meet our legal obligations under the Charities Act 2005
- other persons or entities that we are working with to co-fund any organisation or project
- local donation managers we work with to carry out our activities in particular communities
- our service providers
- our related companies and entities
Providing us with some information is optional. However, if you choose not to enter information related to your organisational structure, governance, management, finances, banking, and operations, we may be unable to consider your funding request appropriately.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it’s wrong. If you have any questions, would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 09 488 0170, or PO Box 33181, Takapuna, Auckland 0740.